Stay At A Riad in Marrakech For An Authentic Moroccan Experience

Stay At A Riad in Marrakech For An Authentic Moroccan Experience

A Story by stiuntageds



If you want to experience a true Northern African experience you must visit the exotic city of Marrakech in Morocco. Here you will enjoy haggling with the vendors in the world famous marketplace. You will explore mosques and ancient palaces. You can mingle along the streets with the warm and friendly people. There is no place like Marrakech for the unique cuisine, aromas and sounds of Morocco.

Of course when you visit you will need a place to stay. There is a wide range of accommodations in Marrakech. You will find budget hotels for those watching their pennies and luxury hotels for the more discriminating.

But when you stay at a Riad Dar Ilham in Marakech, you are going to have an authentic North African experience like no other.

When you stay at Riad in Marrakech you will be staying in a very large luxurious house with an interior courtyard and garden, or even a Moroccan palace. Riads boast fine furnishings and beautiful grounds. When you stay at a Riad in Marrakech you will be staying in the finest accommodations in the city. Here are just a few of the Riads that welcome visitors:

The Beautiful Riad Zina

The beautiful Riad Zina is over 350 years old. It is a marvelous palace situated in the heart of Marrakech. This Riad offers visitors an experience in quiet elegance. You will find the staff attentive to your every need.

Rooms are available in size from small yet very comfortable to beautiful, romantic suites. They  are all furnished with both a touch of modern and traditional Moroccan. For this experience you will pay more than you would for even a luxury hotels in the city. But the experience will be priceless.

The Exotic Riad Zara

The exotic Riad Zara is also located near the city center and is an elegant guest home. From the time you enter the Riad Zara you will be treated as a most welcome guest. The environment is both relaxing and refined and you will get a true taste of the gentile lifestyle of this African city.

The suites offer a unique Moroccan ambiance with tasteful decorations. The Riad Zara is a popular destination so if you plan on visiting during the peak season, be sure to make advance reservations. Booking six months in advance is not out of the question.

The Riad Omar

Perhaps you want to stay at a location near the bazaar. The Riad Omar is located very close to this popular Marrakech destination.

The Riad Omar offers traditional accommodations with a modern flare. The suites are beautifully decorated with many Moroccan artifacts.

The Riad Omar is also famous for its therapeutic massages. It also features world class North African cuisine. All-in-all you will have a memorable stay if you choose the Riad Omar.

So come and visit us in Morocco. It truly is a land like no other. And while here, be sure to stay in a Riad in Marrakech and enjoy a truly authentic North African experience.

© 2014 stiuntageds


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1612 Views
Added on July 18, 2014
Last Updated on July 23, 2014