10 Things to Know about Me
1. I'm just a guy that likes to tell stories---I'm not anymore complicated than that...or am I?
2. You read my stuff, I'll read yours. I read your stuff, you read mine.
2. I'm amateur writer: I don't have a vast pool of knowledge of the English language; I haven't read whatsit from whosit; and I haven't studied under thatguy.
3. I have a degree in Communications.
4. I've taken some editing courses and have studied media.
5. I'm not into poetry. I know there is a huge community here that loves poetry, but poetry isn't something I enjoy. So please understand if I'm not overly eager to review your poetry. It's not you. It's poetry.
6. If you want to be my friend, then cool---maybe I want to be yours too, but I don't respond to friend requests from users who I've had no interaction with.
7. I might go MIA for a bit, and when that happens it's probably because my life's being unmanageable.
8. I like fantasy, but I'm not incredibly interested in Tolkein Fantasy.
9. I like Scifi, but will not read Dune.
10. The Rising, Dying Sun is my escape. I've been thinking about it for at least ten years. It's been obsessed over, forgotten, changed, and disregarded so many times that you could say it's just a free-form thought at this point.