Hello, people of Writerscafe.org!
Here are some random questions to get to know me better:
1. What's your favorite candle scent? Anything that has some kind of baked good in the name.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Tyalor Swift. She seems like she would be fun to hang out with, but I wouldn't ask her for guy advice. Lol
3. What male celebrity d you wish was your brother? Louis Tomlinson. He's hilarious but I think he would be the really protective type. And I've always wanted an older brother who could look out for me. Plus, the rest of One Direction would immediatley be my friends. What could be better?
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married? I've never been the type to dream about getting married, and I don't know if I ever will get married. But if I do, I want to atleast be over 23. I don't like the whole getting married young thing.
5. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? Seven or eight. I was a bit late on that, wasn't I?
6. How many oceans have you swam in? I've been to lots of different beaches, but most of them were the same ocean. So, I think I've only swam in two different oceans. One in California and the others were in the south.
7. How many countries have you been to? I've never been out of America, but I would love to go to England or France. That's like my dream.
8. What would you name your daughter if you had one? I shudder at the thought of having kids, but if I had to choose a name for someone else's child, it would be Nyx.
9. What would you name your son if you had one? (See #8) Maddox.
10. What's the worst grade you've got on a test? I got quite a few F's in fifth grade on my math tests. F for fabulous, of course.
11. What was your favorite show as a child? When I was really litte I loved The Rugrats.
12. Would you rather have an american accent or a british accent? How can this even be a question!? I wish I was born in England! I want to be English! Of course I would rather have a british accent x1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
13. Have you ever taken karate lessons? I don't need to. I was born a ninja.
14. Do you know who Kermit the Frog is? Who doesn't? Do I look like I live under a rock?
15. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? Spanish or French.
16. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Grey is the color, and Gray is a character in my book.
17. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? I've been there, but I didn't eat.
18. Can you whistle? Hahahahahahahah! NO!
19. Do you sleep with a nightlight? Not with a prope nightlight, but I always have on some light. I can't stand to not be able to see my surroundings. I will legit have a panic attack.
20. How many times have you been to the hospital? Only once for myself. And that was a scheduled appointment to look at my arm. I've never had to like go to the Emergency Room or anything.
21. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? I don't remember. (Get it? Dory refernce. Hahahahahah...hahaha...*cough* Sorry)
22. Where do you buy your jeans? Ususally Pac Sun. Because they're like one of the only stores near me that carry size 00.
23. What's the last compliment you got? It was on my hair, as usual.
24. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Bits and pieces. Some dreams I can still remember from years ago.
25. What flavor tea do you enjoy? Other than Sweet Tea, I don't really drink tea.
I would really appreciate it if you would check out my new book called Determined in a Deceptive World! I would love to hear what you think about it!
My name is Lydia, and I am thirteen years old.
I like to write because it gives me a sense of accomplishment. Whenever I finish a poem, or a story it makes me feel good about myself.
Anyways, I have been writing for only about four or five months. I know I have a lot of stuff up for only writing for that long, but when I first started I wrote like three or four poems a day. I don't really have the time or the mind to do that anymore.
I don't really know what else to say...
Well, this is awkward...okay...BYE!