100 Questions February 19, 2011 - March 1, 2011
Half of these questions will be thought provoking. Half of these questions will be simplistic. If you think the deadline is unreasonable feel free to message me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
1. Is it possible to lie without saying a word?
2. What do you think happens after we die?
3. If you were the opposite sex what would your life be like now?
4. How old would you be if you didn't know your age?
5. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
6. If you could give all humans one quality what quality would it be?
7. If not now, then when?
8. What would you do if you knew nobody would judge you?
9. Have you ever been in love?
10. Do you belive in love at first sight?
11. Do you belive in soulmates?
12. Are you holding on to something that you need to let go of?
13. Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
14. How do you love and what are you doing about it?
15. When is it time to stop calculating risks and rewards and just do what you know is right?
16. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
17. Would you break a law to save one you loved?
18. Do you celebrate the things you do have?
19. When it's all said and done will you have said more than you've done?
20. When was the last time you tried something new?
21. What simple fact do you wish more people understood?
22. What makes life easier?
23. What have you lost interest in recently?
24. What's a quick decision you once made that changed your life?
25. What do you know well enough to teach others?
26. How do you deal with isolation and sadness?
27. What's the closest you've ever come to fearing for your life?
28. If you could do it all over again would you change anything?
29. What is the difference between living and existing?
30. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way you sometimes speak to yourself how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
31. If you had to teach something what would you teach?
32. Time or money?
33. Are you aware that someone has it worse than you?
34. What makes you smile?
35. What is it like to wake up everyday and pretend that you're not dying?
36. Stealing is immoral right? But what if stealing was the only way to feed your starving child?
37. If your life was a novel what would the title be and how would it end?
38. Which is worse failing or never trying?
39. If happiness was a currency what kind of work would make you rich?
40. Are you more worried about doing things right or doing the right things?
41. What's something you do differently than most people
42. If you had to move to a state or country other than the one you live in now where would you live?
43. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
44. Why are you, you?
45. Is it possible to know without a doubt what is good and what is evil?
46. If you could be granted one wish what would it be?
47. If you could spend one night alone with anyone living right now who would it be?
48. If you could suddenly possess wonderful talents in one of the arts which would it be?
49. Who do you love and why do you love them?
50. If you could change one thing about yourself what would you change?
Tell me fifty random short things about you.
A pretty ribbon for your porfile and knowing you're awesome :)
Created Feb 19, 2011