I want to read a poem about sexual assault (rape) or domestic violence (abusive relationship, abusive parenting, etc.) I know this is a sad and tough subject, but I want you to push through that and write. This means a lot to me seeing as I have experanced both of these horrible acts and this helps me on the road to recovery.
You may submit TWO (2) poems
Only POETRY can be submitted.
I will be judging this and not votes.
Winners gets bragging rights and a review on their winning poem!
p.s This is my first contest!
Good luck NOW WRITE!
Bragging Rights & A review on the winning poem(s)!
Created Jan 6, 2014
- Any WritersCafe.org Member can Submit
- Only Poetry can be Submitted
- All Genres of Writing can be Submitted
- Each Contestant May Submit 2 Pieces of Writing
- Writing may be submitted 1/6/2014 - 1/13/2014
- Winners will be decided by the Moderator
Kasaundra is solely responsible for the content of this contest, including all promised prizes. Take any promises of large monetary awards with a grain of salt. Contact Kasaundra if you have any further questions.