Write something inspired by Bob Dylan's music. Poetry, stories, anything. Just listen to one of his songs and see which way your thoughts flow.
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
A ribbon (or a rosette, if you're lucky)
A rosette - very good!
Gold medal - Good
Silver medal - pretty good
Bronze medal - quite good
Star - Sherif Woody
St Ives, United Kingdom
Created May 12, 2009
- Any WritersCafe.org Member can Submit
- All types of Writing can be Submitted
- All Genres of Writing can be Submitted
- Each Contestant May Submit 1 Piece of Writing
- Writing may be submitted 5/12/2009 - 6/17/2009
- Winners will be decided by User Votes
Matthew Green is solely responsible for the content of this contest, including all promised prizes. Take any promises of large monetary awards with a grain of salt. Contact Matthew Green if you have any further questions.