CONTEST ALERT: Poems March 21, 2012 - April 1, 2012
Reading and Deliberating
This is the start of a new collection of contests!
Here are the rules:
1. Follow the rules.
2. Poetry ONLY!
3. NOTHING TOO LONG! I don't want to spend 15 minutes on one poem! Just a couple of paragraphs! Nothing too long! Or you'll be disqualified!
4. Give some personalization to your poem! I don't want to read something too boring, and dull! Give it some FLAIR! Make it colorful, and put different fonts on it! Otherwise, you'll be disqualified.
5. I don't care if you rhyme. But don't make it cheesy...
6. I DON'T WANT TO READ TEEN TO ADULT! I WANT TO READ SOMETHING EVERYONE CAN READ!!!!! Or else you will be disqualified.
7. Only enter one poem...
8. Don't enter something that always wins... enter something new, or something that not everyone pays attention.
9. I really don't like to review! Go ahead, and boo me! But I'm too busy! So don't think your going to get a review...
10. Don't send me a friend request if I don't know you... sorry, I know the point of this website is to be friends with each other, and share your writings, but I'll not except it! SORRY!
I think that basicly covers it! So enter if you can, and
FOLLOW THE RULES!!!!!
$0.00, The Satisfaction of me reading it!
Created Mar 22, 2012