okay i just wanted to start a poetry contest and this is my 1st one ever so sorry if i screw something up okay so here are the rules
1. ONLY POETRY
2. its has to be sad and depressing i wanna get off my laptop in tears because it reminded me of something in my past
3. I wanna understand it no big words i'm a 13 yr old girl so well you should be able to know how big my vocabulary is
ummm nothing much after that but make sure the poetry is good i don't want anything crappy :P
$0.00, a job well done!
I was in tears :O so sad sooo sad... :'(
no, United Kingdom
Created May 22, 2011
- Any WritersCafe.org Member can Submit
- Only Poetry can be Submitted
- All Genres of Writing can be Submitted
- Each Contestant May Submit 1 Piece of Writing
- Writing may be submitted 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011
- Winners will be decided by the Moderator
Kat is solely responsible for the content of this contest, including all promised prizes. Take any promises of large monetary awards with a grain of salt. Contact Kat if you have any further questions.