Give Me Your Best Fantasy! January 11, 2009 - March 11, 2009
Reading and Deliberating
I'm looking for your best fantasy book, poem or story. Magical worlds, elves, unicorns, magic, epic battles, dragons, dwarves, enchanted weapons and sorcery... I want to read about it all.
1. Only poetry, short stories and books may be submitted.
2. Only fantasy may be submitted.
3. You may submit up to 5 pieces of writing.
4. You may submit Mature writing, but be warned; any explicit/graphic and unnecessary adult content (i.e: sexual actions, disturbing abuse, excessive blood and gore) that does not contribute to plot or characterization in any way (meaning there is no reason for it; it is just "there") will not be considered. I do not want to read pointless literary porn or bloodshed.
5. Tell your friends about this contest and have fun!
Since books are allowed to be entered into this contest, there may be a very long deliberation period in which I will be reading, reviewing and selecting winning entries. This is because I want to give lengthy entries the same amount of care and thought while reading them as I would give to a shorter entry. Please be patient and take comfort in knowing that each and every entry will be read with attentiveness and care.
$0.00, Every entry, regardless of whether it wins or not, will receive a thorough and detailed review from myself.
Best Short Story
Created Jan 12, 2009