Guest Writer III - Slam April 28, 2008 - June 10, 2008
1) never ignore the rules
2) no IM speech unless it has a real meaning to the piece
3) MUST be a slam poem - look it up on YouTube or message me if you are not sure
4) swears are allowed, just don't make it sound like a tacky rap song where everyother word is a swear - it isn't original at all.
5) keep it PG-13 - I don't need to hear about your sex life
6) keep it between 150-200 words unless your piece is so amazing I would be crazy not to place it.
7) If it is new, sounds original or manipulates the genre in some way, chances are I will love it
Winner automatically gets the Guest Writer spot on my website (for one week) and on my blog if they wish - those who place are wlecomed to submit their poems (through my website, please) to be a Guest Writer.
Please check out the website before you submit
***all poets keep ALL the rights to their poetry***
I get about 90 who view my site and blog every week, so keep promotion in mind
badge, Guest Writer spot, posted on my blog
Created Apr 28, 2008