Write a poem about the ways you get through a low point of depression.
Make it come from the soul.
I'm opened to just about anything.
Because Ive been there in those lows where the day of light seems so far away. I wanted to have a postive written contest about fighting depression
Created Jan 25, 2008
- Any WritersCafe.org Member can Submit
- Only Poetry can be Submitted
- All Genres of Writing can be Submitted
- Each Contestant May Submit 2 Pieces of Writing
- Writing may be submitted 1/25/2007 - 2/14/2007
- Winners will be decided by the Moderator
Iretex2012 is solely responsible for the content of this contest, including all promised prizes. Take any promises of large monetary awards with a grain of salt. Contact Iretex2012 if you have any further questions.