Keep Away From Your Phone! 2nd Round March 1, 2015 - May 9, 2015
Reading and Deliberating
The world is fantastic but fewer and fewer people can find that out. Why? Because everyone is using their phone whenever they are. The world is wonderful and colourful!
As I result, I want you to write something about your daily life, no matter it is as small as doing your homework or as big as going to a funeral. It is all the same! Experience the world!
1. No foul language.
2. No sexy and lewd.
3. It must be about daily life. (No magic or super power please)
4. Please don't talk about day dreaming...
5. Grammar mistake will not be counted.
6. Each writer can only submit 3 writings.
7. Top 16 pieces will get a review from me.
8. Word limit: Less than 1000
9. Extra marks will be given if you learnt a lesson.
10. Experience the world! Stop hanging with your phone!
As this is the second round of the contest, please, don't submit the SAME writing as you did in the first contest.
Ps. The special award "Happy Birthday, You're the Best" is created because the due date os the contest is my BFF, Sky' birthday. So, can you guys write about your birthday and give me some idea about his birthday presents? Thanks >.<
Top 16 pieces will get a review from me.
Happy Birthday, You're the Best
Created Mar 1, 2015