Write something about dreams. I fancy poetry, however, all types of literature may be submitted.
dream (noun) dreamed or dreamt (verb) dreaming (adjective)
* A series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.
* The sleeping state in which this occurs.
* An involuntary vision occurring to a person when awake.
* A vision voluntarily indulged in while awake; daydream; reverie.
* To see or imagine in sleep or in a vision.
* Absentminded dreaming while awake.
Acclaim, praise, glory, a ribbon thingie, gratification, and a one year subscription of bad puns.
So often you read a catchy short sentence.
Created Jul 29, 2007