Personified Poems March 17, 2013 - March 21, 2013
Are you up to a challenge? Create a poem that ‘really’ personifies an object.
Rules & Objectives:
1. Only one poem can be submitted
2. You can choose the poem type: alphabetical, free verse, sonnet, etc.
3. You can choose what object you would like to personify: book, cupcake, a river, etc.
4. You can choose the genre
5. I will be looking at structure, punctuation, grammar, & spelling.
6. I encourage for the contestants to read and review each other’s poems.
7. Please do not steal ideas from one another.
8. I will read and review each poem.
Any questions? Just message me.
Created Mar 17, 2013