Poor Mojo Thirty-Three-and-a-Third Meritorious Boon January 1, 2008 - March 31, 2008
Poor Mojo Thirty-Three-and-a-Third Meritorious Boon - [writing deleted]
Poor Mojo's Almanac(k) is pleased to announce that they are now accepting submissions to their "$33-and-a-third Bad Sex Rant Contest"
* We are looking for rants (i.e. personal essays) on the topic of MONSTROUSLY BAD SEX.
* The Winner will receive thirty-three-and-one-third dollars, in addition to the normal remuneration outlined in our Submissions Guidelines. The Winner will be published on Poor Mojo's Almanac(k) as a "$33-and-a-third Meritorious Boon Winner."
* There is NO entry or "reading" fee for any 33-and-a-third Contest.
* Entries must be less than 3000 words, and comply with our normal Submissions Guidelines.
* All entrants are eligible for publication at our normal "pay."
* All entries are due NO LATER THAN MARCH 31, 2008.
* All entrants will learn the status of their entry by April 30, 2008.
Full contest info: http://www.poormojo.org/contest.html
PMjA Submissions Guidelines: http://www.poormojo.org/submission.html
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA THIS ONLINE FORM: http://www.poormojo.org/cgi-bin/supermailer.pl
Poor Mojo's Almanac(k) is a weekly online magazine offering fine prose, poetry, and advice from the Giant Squid: www.poormojo.org
$33.33, Publication on Poor Mojo
Created Feb 2, 2008