Write a story using one of the quotes that I give you. They will be below the rules.
1. No Erotica. I don't like it and I don't want to read it.
2. Nothing rated mature. If I see that I will not read it.
3. Be original.
4. Make me feel.
5. Have fun!
6. Put the Quote that you used in the DESCRIPTION box.
1. Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain.
2. The expected is what we live for, and the unexpected is what changes our lives.
3. Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow.
4. Don't try to be someone you're not; because the greatest person you can be lives inside of you.
5. Life may not be great, but it's worth living.
6. Don't be the person on the outside looking in.
7. You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
8.Losers let it happen, winners make it happen.
9. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
10. Progress begins with risk; you can't steal second base with one foot still on first.
11. The hardest challenges result in the greatest rewards.
12. If you believe in yourself then nothing and no one can keep you from doing what you want to do.
13. Those who wish to sing always find a song.
14. Don't dream itlive it.
15. It doesnt matter if you fall down, just as long as you stand right back up.
16. After every dark night there is an even brighter day.
17. Let your mind go and your body will follow.
18. If you catch a butterfly and set it free, fate will bring it back if it was meant to be.
19. True failure is knowing you can and choosing not to.
20. 100% of the shots you don't take, never go in.
21. A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.
22. Success is going from one failure to the next without a loss of enthusiasm.
23. The question isn't who's going to let you; it's if you're going to let yourself.
24. Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway.
25. Do the right thing and it will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
26. Not everything that can be counted counts and not everything that counts can be counted.
27. Good, better, best, never stop till your good be better and your better be best.
28. You can't go back and change anything, but you can go forward and change everything.
29. Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they're open.
30. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
31. If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more; you are a leader.
A wonderful shiny badge to go on your profile! :)
New York, NY
Created Jun 8, 2009
- Any WritersCafe.org Member can Submit
- Only Stories can be Submitted
- All Genres of Writing can be Submitted
- Each Contestant May Submit 1 Piece of Writing
- Writing may be submitted 6/8/2009 - 7/8/2009
- Winners will be decided by the Moderator
Meradee is solely responsible for the content of this contest, including all promised prizes. Take any promises of large monetary awards with a grain of salt. Contact Meradee if you have any further questions.