ScreenPlays! August 30, 2010 - November 20, 2010
Reading and Deliberating
Lately I've been getting onto reading screenplays, but I've noticed there isn't many of them to read! I know it's a very detailed contest, but I really do want to see what people can come up with.
How to set up intro: (I've put an example and suggest you follow it.)
Eli- [description of character ect,]
Karen- [description of character ect]
Milly- [description of character ect]
- Must have 2-4 characters in it
- Must be able to act out, so try to leave full descriptions out. I want to be able to see this, visually, but I am looking for it's dialog. Just try your best! =D
- Can have up to 3 scenes, or less, but that is it.
- It must be neat and clear enough for everyone to read
- Have fun and -email- me if there are any questions!
If you don't follow the rules it will be, without a doubt, ignored.
Emails -will- be responded to as soon as possible. Comments on my wall, on the other hand, will take some time. So again EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
The deadline is on Sept. 25, but it can be change if anybody needs more time.
Thank for reading and best of luck! :D
$0.00, I will subscribe to you! =D
Best SceenPlay! I will send it out as a RR! And I'll review 1 of your other screenplays and 5 poems!
2nd place! I will review 4 poems!
Created Aug 30, 2010