I've written a fair amount of poetry, but only one or two pieces that I can reflect on and recall exactly how I felt while writing them. I deduce that this is due to how personal they are to me and I recognition that I bared myself in some way in writing them. This is my favorite kind of writing i.e. when I feel that it really meant something on a personal level to the person that expressed it.
Please submit your most personal poem. I will judge this competition based on how I rate the poem itself as well as the emotion which I feel in it (the two may go hand in hand).
Looking forward to reading your submissions!
Beautiful - first place
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Created Aug 20, 2013
- Any WritersCafe.org Member can Submit
- All types of Writing can be Submitted
- All Genres of Writing can be Submitted
- Each Contestant May Submit 1 Piece of Writing
- Writing may be submitted 8/20/2013 - 8/27/2013
- Winners will be decided by the Moderator
Mark D is solely responsible for the content of this contest, including all promised prizes. Take any promises of large monetary awards with a grain of salt. Contact Mark D if you have any further questions.