Who's Up For A Challenge? July 30, 2015 - August 10, 2015
I want you to take everything we know about writing and challenge that. Here's a few ideas you can choose from or you can come up with your own.
1. All stories are written from the perspective of the hero. I want you to write something from the perspective of the villain.
2. We have always read about a terrible government and a rebellion that overthrows them and fixes everything. So make the rebellion fail. Or better yet, make them the "bad guys".
3. The monster is always trying to kill the people in stories. So make the humans the villains, trying to hunt down and kill the so-called monsters.
4. Good always seems to win in the end. You can probably guess where this is going. Make evil win.
5. The superhero always wins the fight and gets the girl and everything is okay. So make the superhero lose. Or make him go insane and try to kill everyone. Or go ahead and make him kill everyone and destroy everything.
6. Crime novels are always written from the perspective of the detective. So make a crime story from the perspective or the criminal.
So you get the idea. I don't want any cheesy romance stuff or happy endings.
Bragging Rights and Reviews
Created Jul 31, 2015