The 7 Helpful Tips of WritingA Lesson by J. F. Charleston
This will be good to read
1. Write what comes from your Heart and Brain, and then combine for a really good piece.
2. Have friends that will help you (Good to have lots of friends)
3. Have an idea and hold on to it (Perhaps write it down or put it into your phone)
4. Add to your idea
5. Don't be afraid to share your writing if you like it
6. Accept the good advise your friends give
7. Make changes and reread your work (until you are satisfied with it)
*Note that your "Writing will always be a draft. There is always more to be done to make it better."~ Heather Maria.
Added on August 14, 2012
Last Updated on April 29, 2013
J. F. Charleston
About"Write from the brain and heart. Join them to create one great piece of writing." J.F. Charleston. I'm in high school and I've been writing for a long time. My teachers always are fond of my talen..