General Constructive Critique GuideA Lesson by C. Rose
Don't want to commit to filling out a checklist? Here's a general guide to creating a review that is still constructive but not as time consuming.
Need a looser technique than a checklist? Then this 5 step general guide is for you!
1. Find a unique way of describing the piece (Reminded me of my trip to Colorado, well-penned delve into hopelessness), not simply "good job".
2. Highlight any common mistakes (Punctuation, Spelling, Format).
3. Remark on larger concepts (Voice, Setting, Character Development, Plot).
4. Include your own opinion, but be sure to label it as such. Mention your favorite phrase or sequence.
5. And then, if you are a member, include our tagline "Courtesy of the Constructive Critics"
Enjoy this lesson?
Join us today at Constructive Critics!
Added on May 2, 2014
Last Updated on May 2, 2014
AboutCheck out my blog! https://writercrose.wordpress.com/ Message me if you want to talk about writing, science fiction, constructive criticism, how to end a story, supernatural, super heroes, ch..