WritersCafe.org - The Online Writing Community

WritersCafe.org is an online writing community where writers can post their work, get reviews, befriend other writers, and much more..
  • Post your poetry, short stories, novels, scripts, and screenplays
  • Get reviews and advice from thousands of other writers
  • Enter hundreds of free writing contests
  • Join writing groups or start your own
  • Take and subscribe to free online writing courses
  • Search publishers, literary agents, and literary magazines
  • Befriend and subscribe to other writers
  • Save your favorite writing to your own library
  • Easily share your writing with all your friends

Today's Top Writing

Alliance

Alliance

A Poem by jacob erin-cilberto

Alliancea black mountain poetlives in the soft hillsof a Southern Illinois regionwriting words on cumulus paperthe pen soarsthe mountains get smallerless ebonythe clouds breakthe words are dropssplashing the cragthere is no Eagle to clasp the rocksav..
This Moment

This Moment

A Poem by Thomas W Case

Check out my you tube channel where I READ MY POETRY. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJiC_uaqh0s
sand in my synonyms

sand in my synonyms

A Poem by jacob erin-cilberto

sand in my synonymsdead poemsthe stillness of simileis much like a quiet harborlacking metaphorstied to the dockby the entrance of a tideunder whichdead poemsfind rest from revisionat last.erin-cilberto4/14/24
Naked Truth

Naked Truth

A Poem by Chris Shaw

(It’s my version of the truth:)
Reminisce

Reminisce

A Poem by Chris Shaw

this index finger on my write hand settles on words written in bold black ink tracing the pathway of a poet’s pen in slow motion and repeating with reverence over and over again these lines harboured by time scribed on the in..
Desert Love

Desert Love

A Poem by Writer at last! Sky ~

Desert LoveI just kept guessing and don't know when it happened.A rose of love on desert sand and I lost myself when you appeared ~AndI lost myself when you appeared ~
Cold Feet

Cold Feet

A Poem by Chris Shaw

oh the times I have contemplated the picnic that never was played it out in my imagination felt the breeze tickling my exposed toes in the heat of summer sun as we graced the green grass of the Derbyshire dales the invitation thou..
Once upon

Once upon

A Poem by Soren

Once upon a star beam in the gleam of a moon dream I fancied unraveling a silver cloud's seam Pulling an argent thread came sifting to my bed fluttering about my head butterflies of golden wishes spread R..
The Equation

The Equation

A Poem by AlisaJP

Social distance interacting politically
~ The Shadow Behind Me ~

~ The Shadow Behind Me ~

A Poem by S Jack JA

- I will hide behind the shadow no more -

Login

Username/Email
Password

Lost Password | Lost Username

Writers to Watch

Maaike van Walderveen

Maaike van Walderveen

Words are the only thing that make sense sometimes.

More Writers..