WritersCafe.org - The Online Writing Community

WritersCafe.org is an online writing community where writers can post their work, get reviews, befriend other writers, and much more..
  • Post your poetry, short stories, novels, scripts, and screenplays
  • Get reviews and advice from thousands of other writers
  • Enter hundreds of free writing contests
  • Join writing groups or start your own
  • Take and subscribe to free online writing courses
  • Search publishers, literary agents, and literary magazines
  • Befriend and subscribe to other writers
  • Save your favorite writing to your own library
  • Easily share your writing with all your friends

Today's Top Writing

shedding replicas of old lovers

shedding replicas of old lovers

A Poem by jacob erin-cilberto

shedding replicas of old lovers folds of empty skin Blue feelings the largest organ is not the heart but the heart breaks the hardest the puncture bleeds the longest and the skin is tattooed permanently wi..
A Moon’s Tale

A Moon’s Tale

A Poem by Poetic Beauty

The sky is void of stars tonight Feathery clouds paint the sea With a darken gray above Casting a rather somber tone For no light is brilliantly shown The moon is tucked away Quietly hiding from my sight Maybe she is deeply sleeping Resting..
How To Become

How To Become

A Poem by alexAlexander

Try it, you will like it. Lol...
Darling

Darling

A Poem by Bobisnotmyuncle

Often do I awake from my sleep to be haunted by you. A much needed message to be put to rest.
little game

little game

A Story by DecentlyOkayWriter

. . .
One Hundred and Eighty Six

One Hundred and Eighty Six

A Poem by Davidgeo

The speed of light is 300,000 km (186,000 miles) per second. The time it takes light to hit your eye and make consciousness in your brain is about 120 milliseconds. This poem isn't totally accurate
The Cellar

The Cellar

A Poem by Ken e Bujold

That twelve-stair descent, the unaired apprehension for the black hole my bucolic cousins claimed a portal to Mephistopheles’ dank lair, would haunt me until my grandfather took matters in hand -- pulled me down, buck..
He

He

A Poem by a_methyste

He was so handsome And I felt powerless Like he had taken out barriers from me A fibrilation in my heart He could ask anything from me Anything.
Mind Wanders

Mind Wanders

A Poem by Poetic Beauty

Sometime my mind wanders through wastelands Of barren loves left unattained And heated sand that blisters Leaving tiny scars upon the heart Small intricate patterns of art Shortness my mind wander through swamps Of yesterdays trials resolved ..
The Purple

The Purple

A Poem by Thomas W Case

Check out my you tube channel where I read this poem and others. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_arvp3Q6C8c

Login

Username/Email
Password

Lost Password | Lost Username

Writers to Watch

Victor D. Lopez

Victor D. Lopez

Coram, NY

I'm new

More Writers..