アニメ : Forum : Anime Contest

Anime Contest

14 Years Ago

So if you're interested, I have an anime contest going on that will be open for a couple of months. [edit: it's ending soon, I changed the deadline date] It's called 'Anime Books'. You can submit your best anime book [doesn't have to be finished, at least 3 chapters though] or story, there are three awards: Anime Lord, Anime Addict, and Anime Apprentice. Anyways, hope you join :)

Re: Anime Contest

14 Years Ago

Originally posted by Kon™
So if you're interested, I have an anime contest going on that will be open for a couple of months. It's called 'Anime Books'. You can submit your best anime book [doesn't have to be finished, at least 3 chapters though] or story, there are three awards: Anime Lord, Anime Addict, and Anime Apprentice. Anyways, hope you join :)

so how do we make an anime book cuz i cannot draw on the comp.

14 Years Ago

I mean as a written book, not drawings, just like describe characters anime-like or anything Japanese related ;) It's not supposed to be a drawing ^-^

14 Years Ago

wow! you have an amazing contest here. wish I can join but i don't have any anime writings (well at least not in this account). but oh well, i'll be waiting for the entry winners. that should be interesting enough. ^___^

14 Years Ago

lol, there's only two books and there are three awards, so it's not going to be that hard to pick a winner :P

13 Years Ago

D: Darrrn what if I upload my actual book? xD

11 Years Ago

I have tons of anime chapter stories lolz I mean what can i say, most of my fictions are based on anime characters. I sucks at drawing anime but, i have lots of great ideas for making up a great story XD