� Wolf Epics � : Forum : New story ideas

New story ideas

14 Years Ago

I thought we could discuss some new out-of-the-box plots here.
I have been thinking for some time about a person that becomes a wolf and ...well... stays that way, rather than going back and forwards. I want to write about the conscious thought, instinct, the observation of human life and the frustration as an outsider, feared and hunted as well as being a predator itself. To dig or not to dig?
Let's hear your ideas.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Definitely to dig!!
That sounds like a fantastic idea. I wonder how long the book would be - and how many characters you could involve. Perhaps at one point meeting up with another being (or beings) that have had the same problem - though with the wolf tongue, that may be hard to put across but the theme is there and as a human, you would find a way to communicate that if you had the opportunity to realize another wolf-rellie was much the same as you...
Finding a pack could be something a little different too...!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I have an idea for two books involving wolves, in one: In the year 2057, human life is scarce. Wolves and foxes dominate the land and are rivals.

In 2025, a lone wolf ventures off after his pack dies. In search of paradise. An anthropomorphic wolf basically. Well, he appears as human to humans using a simple eye trick to fool them. It's about him basically.

I don't know. The plots aren't necessarily that deep yet so I won't write them probably for a couple of years. But I'd be honored if my stories help inspire someone to write them in my stead. ^_^

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Ah but they're your ideas!! You should fulfil them =] you'd do a better job sculpting your own world and bringing it to life than someone else, even if it takes you a while. Good things take time! =D