ßïohãzz(RP) : Forum : ßïohãzz

ßïohãzz

10 Years Ago

Samantha-i circle my opponent and observe him carefully.he squints and growls.he lunged at me with his knife but I quickly side-step and grab his wrist that missed me.I yank hard and sent him flying through the air, he hits the wall of the practice arena and slumps to the ground .I sigh and dissapate the man I created for practice.

Re: ßïohãzz

10 Years Ago

Josalyn: I step inside the practice arena to find Samantha standing there. "Hey Sam. What's new?" I ask, easily dodging the practice dummy she had created and tossed in my direction and shoved my hands into the pockets of my old faded blue jeans. We had just arrived here about a week ago, and I still haven't unpacked my one and only bag of luggage that I got to keep.

10 Years Ago

Chronos: I walk into the practice area to find Sam and Josalyn. " Well, I knew I'd find you two here." 

10 Years Ago

Sam-"hey Jo"I greet when she comes in"nothing much."I turn to the punching bag.i throw some punches and it swings on it's chain.I nod in greeting to cronos.

10 Years Ago

Chronos: I nod back at Sam. " I know why she's here, but what are you doing here Jo?" 

10 Years Ago

Josalyn: I look at him, then walk over towards Sam, ignoring him as I pick up a small pistol, feeling my hand latch onto the gun and shift into the gun, making the gun act as a replacement limb on my body. It only took a second for it to happen, and once it was molded I aimed at yet another target Sam had created and shot a bullet at it, hitting it in the heart and killing it. I still know nothing about any of the people here besides my best friend Sam.

10 Years Ago

Summer: "Hey guys," I say appearing In the middle of the room. "Sorry I'm late, practice hasn't started yet has it?"

10 Years Ago

Chronos: I snap my fingers and her bullet reverses back to before it hit the dummy.. I flick my hand and the bullet turns around and shifts  position. The bullet aimed for a vital point. " You know it's considered rude in some cultures to ignore people."  I say to her as another person walks in.

10 Years Ago

Jo: once again a voice catches my attention, and I look back to see a girl, then slowly make the gun detach from my hand and set it on the table, my hand returning to it's original form as I pick up two knives and make my hands form to them, slicing open another practice dummy. "I know." I whisper, looking at the body before me.

10 Years Ago

Summer: I fling the bullets towards Chronos and stop them right in front of him.
" Leave them alone. Just because you can hurt people doesn't mean you should." I say and let the bullets hit the floor.

10 Years Ago

Jo: I look back at the girl and stare at her for a moment. "Thanks." I whispered under my breath.

10 Years Ago

Btw, Jo has a sweet innocent voice to her lol.

10 Years Ago

Summer: I smile at the new people glad to finally have someone to talk to.

10 Years Ago

Sam-i smile at summer."hey summer glad you decided to join us."I say.

10 Years Ago

Summer: I walk over to the weapon rack and pull down a long slender blade.
"So you guys are going to teach me how to use these  today right?"

10 Years Ago

Chronos: " Thank you child, but I know what is right and wrong. I had no intention of hurting her. I was merely getting her attention. As she seems to be hard of hearing."

10 Years Ago

Jo: I look over my shoulder at the guy and glare daggers at him, then look back at Sam pleadingly.

10 Years Ago

Summer: "I see. Well the government was looking for people who like to fight." I say also glaring at him.
"Though, arrogance is not something I like in guys."

10 Years Ago

Chronos: I sigh and stroke my beard. " It seems I've upset you and I am deeply sorry. Do you think it's possible to start again?" I ask bowing to Jo.

10 Years Ago

Sam-i shake my head at Jo but instead put a target up for her."yep."I tell summer.

First Page first
Previous Page prev