ßïohãzz(RP) : Forum : Experiment Rooms

Experiment Rooms

10 Years Ago

Each experiment has their own simple room /cell like place to sleep.

Re: Experiment Rooms

10 Years Ago

Astrid: After the cafeteria fiasco, I wake up in a cell. I'm shriveled in the corner, wearing nothing but rags. I look across, unable to see who's in the next cell. I scream again and again, but I'm unheard. 

10 Years Ago

Sam-i am tossed into my cell."Astrid? Is that you?"I ask.

10 Years Ago

Astrid: I sniffle and look into the cell across from me. "S-Sam? Sam?! Yes, it's me, A-Astrid." My voice breaks a little from crying.

10 Years Ago

Chronos: " Who would have thought our cells were this close to each other." I say to them.

10 Years Ago

Summer: I appear in the corner of Astrid's room.
"Astrid, it's ok, Liam is ok too. It was just an ability booster." I say hurriedly.
"I'm sorry I couldn't stop them. All they would let me do was watch."

10 Years Ago

Destin:  I stumbled a little as I'm pushed into my room.  I immediately went to the wall at the back of my room and sat in a small corner, my knees up to my chest as I tried to block out the new screams.

10 Years Ago

Sam-i dientegrate the wall and step I to her cell.I lay a hand on her shoulder'it'll be alright."I say.

10 Years Ago

Summer: I open the door to Astrid's room using the privileges I have from being the first success and the least hostile to guards. I head over to Dustin's room.
"Hey Dust, you said you found the way out right. Can you fill us in?"

10 Years Ago

Chronos: I freeze time and age my door until i could break it. I then put it back to normal and do the same to destin's door. Then resume time. " I'm curious to see what you came up with."

10 Years Ago

Astrid: I limply fall against the wall, catatonic. 

10 Years Ago

Fire: After a while, I'm tossed into a cell, bruised and dizzy. My arm throbbed where they had done something, same with my calf. I try to get up, but scream as I put weight on my arm. I hear twittering, birds "What?" I ask, confused, but the twittering comes out again, not words.

10 Years Ago

Destin:  "There's...a door.  It's...hidden, hard to find.  It needs three different keys.  I don't know where it is though."  I said, my chin on my knees as I stared at the floor.

10 Years Ago

Summer: "How do you know?" I ask, perplexed. "And, where are the keys?"

10 Years Ago

Sam-i pick up Astrid and put her on her bad."I'll go find your brother."I say and head towards the research lab.I manipulate myself so that I can pass through the walls.I look around.trying to find him.

10 Years Ago

Liam: I materialize in Fire's cell, "Evening, Red." I give her a small smile.

10 Years Ago

Liam: "Oh s**t," I say as I teleport again, without wanting to, and end up beside Sam. I walk with her for a moment, "What're we looking for, dear?" I ask her.

10 Years Ago

Destin:  "I don't know how I know, but the keys are not simple keys.  They are a think, but a person."  I said, sighing.

10 Years Ago

Sam-i jump back startled by his sudden appearance."wow dude, don't scare me like that" say my heart rate steadying a bit"I was looking for you, your sister's passed out on her bed."

10 Years Ago

Liam: I shrug, sometimes I just teleport without being able to. "Sorry about that. And what? Astrid passed out on her bed? What bed? We have rooms?" I look around, "Where's she?"

First Page first
Previous Page prev