<3 my sibling : Forum : Me and my brother <3

[reply] [quote]

Me and my brother <3

11 Years Ago

Hello! Just thought I'd come by and say I have the most wonderful brother ever :) me and him fight a lot, but at times we can act like best friends. I know that i can go to him with everything, and he can do the same! He's going into his sophomore year of college and imma miss him bunches, but im happy for him :) so, yea. <3 you bro even though I never tell you! God Bless You! 
[reply] [quote]

Re: Me and my brother <3

11 Years Ago

my bro is awesome. he isnt rich and isnt perfect but i couldnt want anyone else. he is always there for me because he wants to not because he has to. he works at a chevy dealer = aaaaawwwweeeessssooommm!!! lol he has a lotta cool stuff too. but none of that matters. its the family bond. i dont get to see him much though. my family is divided like the grand canyon
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

My little brother can mostly be annoying and angry, but theres a part of him that has love and sweetness. even thou he's still a baby, lots of people love to kiss his cheeks, hug him, coment on his hair and cutness, or give candy, he's what I called "a human magnet". he does bother alot, but he's lucky that He's adorable, if he wasn't, he would've been in the orphange 2 years ago.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

My brother's cool. He's got a tendency to steal the spotlight and talk wayyy too much, and seems to better than me at everything short of drawing and writing, but I love him anyway :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AE
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I'm the only and youngest kid in my house and I have two big brothers. You know how on T.V. brothers and sisters fight and say stuff like, "I hate you!" Never did I ever even think about saying something like that to my brothers. They're awesome! They're smarter, wiser, waaaay cooler and are hilarious. It's funny how people think there rude because they don't talk much in public. There just really respectful and keep to themselves. They speak their mind when they need to say something and if it offends so be it.