A New Writing group : Forum : What i need

[reply] [quote]

What i need

9 Years Ago

This is not a scam. I passionate about creating stories and will work in complete honesty, partnership and openness with you at all times.   I have created (what I believe) to be the perfect structure in which to base these characters in. I have some contacts in film production and the ultimate goal is to develop a successful TV show.   This dream holds a special place in my heart and in all honesty I cannot do it alone. I need you as support in order to help me develop these scripts quickly with the highest standards.   So if you are eager and passionate about forming a team with me these are the requirements:   ·        Your 4 characters need to be young (14 to 16 years). ·        Submit a 250 to 400 word descriptive essay for each of your characters. ·        Try to avoid negative stereotypes (mocking beliefs, race or religion).   These characters should reflect your personality and the essay must just flow freely.   Hints: ·        If you have a message to say, say it with your character. ·        Let your creative juices flow and realize your inner ambitions and/or dreams.   There is no restriction on race, gender, nationality or personality (make your characters funny, sad, happy …the choice is yours). Remember these characters belong to you.