Active and Interested : Forum : Welcome Novella and Martin!

[reply] [quote]

Welcome Novella and Martin!

7 Years Ago

I can't tell you how excited I am to see that somebody is interested in the group! And I must say that we have put together quite I diverse cast, Novella in Sweden, Martin I did not see where you came from but as you say that you speak, "immigrant English" I assume that you are not from the US, which is where I currently reside.

Besides our cultural diversity I find the more interesting separation to be in our lifestyles. Each of us finds ourselves in a very different place as we write. Martin I feel that I got a wonderful insight into your mind with your piece reflecting on your time here at the writerscafe. You described love, filling the hole that is depression. Meanwhile it appears as though that is the hole that you are all to familiar with Novella.

All of us have very different writing styles as well. Novella you write such wonderfully symbolic poems, rarely giving physical details and instead choosing to linger on emotions. You works are short and sweat compared to Martin's long blunt writing. As you yourself wrote Martin, you do use a somewhat broken English. But that is what fuels your writing. Your pieces are long, with each line getting straight to the point that you want to make. Reading your pieces is a unique experience that I have rather enjoyed.

I sincerely hope to be hearing from you both! If there is anything I can assist you with, please just ask, I'd be happy to help. Should you need a review, moral support, have an idea you want to bounce off of somebody; I am the least judgmental person you will ever meet and I have never met a stranger so please do not hesitate!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
[reply] [quote]

Re: Welcome Novella and Martin!

7 Years Ago

thank you for nice wellcoming. my writing always reflect my life. i found this place realy wonderful even some experience was not so pleasant. thank you for accept my writing style
[reply] [quote]

Re: Welcome Novella and Martin!

7 Years Ago

You very welcome, I actually recommended you to another writer yesterday, Adam Adam was his name I think. He also speaks English as a second language and was struggling to find a voice for his poetry. I thought perhaps he could find some inspiration from yours!