Alice in Terrorland : Forum : Enter Terrorland

Enter Terrorland

10 Years Ago

Alice Liddell: I stand on a tall, broken rock statue, gazing down on what used to be my Wonderland. I destroyed the Queen of Hearts a couple years ago and was crowned Queen of Wonderland. But recently I have started to notice that Wonderland isn't look so well. Citizens have started to change and disappear. I have also seen Cardsmen around the towns again, I think to Queen of Hearts has returned. I knew I couldn't defeat her on my own again, so I knew I needed the help from people that were not from Wonderland. So  decided to bring five teenagers from Earth to Wonderland to help me. They should be arriving some time soon when they notice the Mark.

((Okay, you will all start off on Earth, and slowly noticing the Card Marks on the back of your hands, okay?))

Re: Enter Terrorland

10 Years Ago

Lucius: I kick a can. Ugh,this place was boring. Even this slightest disaster wouldn't bother me in the slightest. I feel a slight pain coming from my hand. At first it was just a itch,I tried to ignore it,but then it grew unbearable. I fell to the ground,clutching my hand. "What was happening?!" I then saw it. A slight card mark on the back of my hand. Was this just me?! What's happening?!

10 Years Ago

Primrose: I start outlining my drawing, a card, I think. I feel my hand tingle slightly and look down at it. I stare as I see a rectangle, just like on my paper. I start shading in the one on my paper, and the one on my hand starts getting some color to it. After a moment of awe, I keep drawing, trying to figure it out. I look from the card on my paper to the card on my hand. There's two differences: 1. My card is red, the one on my hand is black. 2. My card is a one of hearts, the one on my hand is a one of clubs. I hold my hand where I can see it better, shocked. *Whats going on?* I look down at my sketch pad, then back at my hand, trying to make sense of it.-------------Seth: I laugh "I'll catch up with you guys tomorrow." I walk away from my group, grinning. I rule here, whatever I say is law, pretty much. I feel a light pain on my hand and look down at it to see blood. I quickly pull it to where I can see, then just stare. A line of blood is welling up on the back of my hand, and more are appearing. They make the shape of a rectangle, then more lines appear. I watch, wide-eyed, as a heart is drawn. It stops bleeding, and the picture fills with color. It's a card, a two of hearts, and the heart is blood red.

10 Years Ago

Alice Liddell: I feel my arm burn and see three card marks appear. So three have noticed the Marks. Only two more left.

10 Years Ago

Isadora: my foot skidded on the asphalt as I sprinted to the finish line. Two Trash cans. I ran through them and my arm started to tingle. Then a burning sensation. I looked around I won again but my arm was hurting. I looked at my arm and card mark was seated into my flesh. " Wh-" then everything went black. I opened my eyes to find I was lying on my back in someplace. A new place.

10 Years Ago

Cheshire: The bridge between what they call real and what we call real has always been very thin, so thin that those with enough Muchness one can pass into the realm of Wonderland without a blink of an eyelid. One such girl, a child known as Alice, has done so before; and now... Wonderland needed her once more. The problem was, as problems are always appearing when you don't wish them to, that Wonderland wasn't there anymore. It was a dark place now, a realm of all shadow and the blood red cards that follow after the prestigious rule of the Red Queen, the Queen of Hearts, the Rule of Blood... So Wonderland disappeared into the fear that is now Terrorland and I set off into what is London to find the girl that has saved this realm many times before. Alice... she has appeared once more in the lands ruled by Cards. She calls with her others, so that maybe. Just MAYBE. The Queen will fall once more.

10 Years Ago

I lean against a tree and wipe a droplet of blood from the side of my face. As I flicked it off, I noticed something on my hand. A card, it seemed. My hand started to burn, the pain almost unbearable. I watched as it took shape. It turned blood red and a heart of the same color appeared in the center. "Sweet mother of-" I never got to finish. My body seemed to shut down and everything went black.

10 Years Ago

Primrose: My window snaps open and a gust of air comes in, filling my room. I look around, surprised, my hair whipping around my face. The pages of my sketch pad start flipping in the wind, showing my world of chaos and shadow. They blur together, and I see bits and prices of them: A cat, grinning, a woman sneering, and a girl, looking right at me. The pages keep turning as the wind picks up, and I can't pull my gaze away. Everything merges together, a blur of black, white, and greys. Soon, that's all I can see. All of a sudden, it stops, though the wind doesn't. It's a door, really the doorknob and lock. The door seems bigger and bigger as the wind picks up, and Im suddenly falling, screaming as I plummet towards the door, which continues to grow. Im about to slam into the lock and close my eyes, covering my head, then open them as I don't feel it. I look around and see Im IN the lock, tiny. I keep falling, then scream as I come out the other side, the ground getting closer and closer. I cover my head again, this time slamming to the ground painfully. I groan, sitting up, confused and afraid. I look around, trying to figure out where I am, and why it looks familiar.--------------Seth: I look around to see if anyone else saw, but there's no one. I catch sight of something odd. It's a rose, but not a normal rose. It's white, with a withered stem, something blood red dripping off it's petals. I don't know why, but I pick it. I wince as at thorn pricks me, then everything starts spinning. It all runs together into a swirl of red, white, and black, dizzying, mesmerizing, and terrifying. It suddenly stops, and Im standing in a garden, a rose garden, filled with red and white roses. I look around, confused and dazed "Where the heck am I?"

10 Years Ago

Miharu: As I work on my newest humonculus I feel a burning sensation on my hand. As the pain escalates I grab my research notebook and a few formulas. Before the pain overtakes me a see what seems like a blood red heart was forming on my hand. " Why?" I say as my creation comes to life plastered with the same hearts. " You have been chosen to defend the Queen of Hearts." It says getting up. " Queen of Hearts? Stop blabbering such fairy tail nonsense?" I say as it comes closer. " Chosen." It repeats until it touches me and my  body slowly begins to shut down. " Perhaps I made you a bit too human." I say falling into unconsciousness.  After I wake I find myself in a library. " Interesting." I say beginning to read a few books. 

10 Years Ago

Kora: I slowly ease myself up and look around. It looked like a tornado had just hit the area, and it was still going. I shield myself from the wind as my surroundings are blown away. I stand in darkness for a while, the wind still threatening to bowl me over. Soon, blood red petals fly towards me, and a new area forms. "A rose garden?" I say huskily. I look around. Someone else is here. A boy. "Hey!" I call out. "You know what's going on?"

10 Years Ago

Alexandria- I walk through the settleing of what must have been a chaotic scene. Where was i? Somewhere where my gifts would fit in? i hoped so. Anything was better than that wretched orphanage.

10 Years Ago

Seth: I turn quickly to see a girl "No idea." I say simply, still holding the rose that brought me here. Id tried pricking my finger again, but it hadn't worked.

10 Years Ago

Lucius: "Does anybody know what this thing is?" I call. ((Btw for those who don't know lucius is a girl ._. ))))

10 Years Ago

Alice Liddell: I see the teenagers walk through the forest and enter the Tear. I stand on the edge of the statue and look down on them. " Welcome!" I call out to them

((Rebirth, Alice is already in Wonderland so you don't have to look for her))

10 Years Ago

Primrose: I stop, looking up at the girl. Why do things keep looking familiar here? "Welcome? Welcome to where?" I ask.

10 Years Ago

Lucius: I look at the girl. "Welcome?! What?" I toll my eyes "can sombody please tell me whats going on here?" I stroke the black cat on my shoulder and talk to it in a hissing foren lauguage.

10 Years Ago

((No one knows their powers yet by the way.))

Alice Liddell: I smile a little. " To Wonderland." I stop for a moment, " Or at least what is left of it, that is."

10 Years Ago

Isadora: I stand up and cross my arms, " This must be a joke. Wonderland isn't real it's a place in a book." I looked at the girl hard. She didn't look like a liar but I didn't know for sure.

10 Years Ago

((Oh yes I know ^^))

10 Years Ago

Primrose: I look around "This? Wonderland?" I look back at the girl "This is anything but wonderland."

First Page first
Previous Page prev