Alice in Terrorland : Forum : Queen of Hearts Lands

Queen of Hearts Lands

10 Years Ago

Re: Queen of Hearts Lands

10 Years Ago

Seth: I look around "Dark and bleak...nice." I comment, smiling.

10 Years Ago

Miharu: I finally manage to exit the castle without alerting the guards and take a look around. " I can tell this is going to be an interesting place." I say as I notice someone else.

10 Years Ago

Queen of Hearts: I stand on the balcony of my bedroom. I watch the fields of Cardsmen, my soldiers, the ones who WILL destroy Alice this time. This is MY Wonderland, NO, Terrorland! I wont let an insolent little girl destroy me again. The land is mine and so will the entire world of this place.  " Miharu!" I call out.

10 Years Ago

Seth: I look at the rose that brought me here, grinning, remembering a poem I used to say when I was a kid "Roses are white, hearts are red, Id like you better if you were dead." I whisper. I look around again and see someone else.

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Hypnos
Miharu: I finally manage to exit the castle without alerting the guards and take a look around. " I can tell this is going to be an interesting place." I say as I notice someone else.

act like you have been here your whole life. Only the Four Card Alice's are from another world. The rest are already in Wonderland.

10 Years Ago

Miharu: I hear my name called by the queen and quickly make my way to her. I bow with one knee on the ground. " Yes your majesty?"

10 Years Ago

Queen of Hearts: I turn to him. " There is a stranger in the palace." I say, " Bring him to me."

10 Years Ago

Miharu: " Right away." I say leaving and quickly finding the person she spoke of. I approach him. " You there. The Queen would like to see you. Follow me."

10 Years Ago

Queen of Hearts: I sit in my chair and wait.

10 Years Ago

Seth: I chuckle "A queen? Wow, this is one heck of a day. Lets go see this queen of yours." I tell him, smiling crookedly "After you."

10 Years Ago

Miharu: I get a few card soldier to follow us and lead him to the Queen. " Presenting the ruler of Terrorland, The Queen of Hearts." I say opening the door to revel her. " Don't try anything." I say as he passes me.

10 Years Ago

Queen of Hearts: I look at the boy who enters. He holds a red rose and I smile. I stand up and walk over to him. " So you're the one, hmm?"

10 Years Ago

(BRB)

10 Years Ago

Seth: I twirl the rose between my fingers "Depends."

10 Years Ago

Queen of Hearts: I place my gloved hands on his face. " Yes. I can see the darkness in your eyes."

10 Years Ago

Seth: I smile "You don't look all that light yourself. Now, mind explaining what you're talking about?"

10 Years Ago

Queen of Hearts: I spin around and sit in my chair. " You were brought here for a reason. You are going to help ME destroy Wonderland and turn it into Terrorland. Alice thinks she can out wit me again but she wont! I won't let her."

10 Years Ago

Seth: "Depends. What's in it for me?" I ask.

10 Years Ago

Queen of Hearts: I smile, " An eternity of ruling by my side."

First Page first
Previous Page prev