All About Crazy Lets Have Fun : Forum : My Cousin Bubba.

Re: My Cousin Bubba.

12 Years Ago

My Cousin Bubba.   I’ve got a cousin named Bubba, and he’s dummer than a box of rocks. If the cat didn’t try to cover them up, he’d never know when to change his socks. We all agreed when growing up, his mind was so darn weak. That if he got anymore dummer, he’d have to be watered twice a week. It is very hard for me to believe , the one sperm that created him. Had somehow fought its way to beat out a million more of them. He was only popular once in school, and I know he did his best. He gave us all the measles , just before the midterm test. A teacher told him once in class, pay attention Bubba dear. Somewhere a village needs an idiot, why are you still setting here. P.N.

12 Years Ago

LOL well every village needs an idiot and in this group I be that idiot at least I took the test and they said I passed with flying colors. I look all day and I still don't see any flying colors. Am I looking in the right spot? Well anyway my neighbor told me to go play tag with the cars on the highway so I need to get going cause he said it rush hour.

12 Years Ago

The unstructured nature of this appeals to me; and of course the humour!,, cheers m'dears.

12 Years Ago

Um well, I've a few relatives like Bubba...AH hell, we all thought they was normal until I got an edumacation whilst I sat here in total  awe.

To have even been found about and of!Then I witnessed this master piece that really describes  MY KIN FOLKS... ( I'll let ya know the next time I stand up and look behind me...at ma own bumpy rump ) If this explains me too, great rotundness!

He-He Great write

lmao...I'm rofl, so funny and cute. Hugs, AnnaMaria

12 Years Ago

Thanks for your comment. I finly found where to put it. I'm new here , and lost. But i'm ust to being lost. I hung around with bubba too long . hehe