All For Crime and Crime For All! : Forum : What's the mystery?

[reply] [quote]

What's the mystery?

11 Years Ago

I'm interested in what other people are doing in their crime/mystery stories. Who's your main character? the antagonist? what's the mystery, the plot? rant away, i love hearing about other writers works!
[reply] [quote]

Re: What's the mystery?

11 Years Ago

I'm working on something.The main character is Demitri, the killer. The person hunting him will be an FBI agent with one or two of her screws loose. There will be a couple other people hunting him but they won't be the main focus. I have a short version up but adding the new scenes is proving difficult.
[reply] [quote]

Re: What's the mystery?

9 Years Ago

Sounds good, Capris! Gotta love a little cat and mouse :) 

I'm working on a crime fiction novel which would probably be classed as a procedural. The protagonist is one DS Richard Vega, and the (initial) victim is a fifteen year old boy called Deano. At first Deano's death seems identical to the murder of another boy, some six years previous, but gradually a darker truth emerges. Vega finds himself facing off with a new breed of organised criminal, one with international reach and a remote way of killing. The book is set in Kent and I'm hoping to have it completed by the end of the year. 

Really looking forward to reading everyone else's stuff and maybe learning a thing or two!