Anime Freaks!! : Forum : Pop the question!

[reply] [quote]

Pop the question!

13 Years Ago

So lets start with the basics, shall we? I’ll ask the most thrilling question and anime lover will ever encounter ( besides, “Will you marry me?” it’s not that kind of question! XD) It’s a question that hovers in the imaginative minds of us all, “What is your favorite anime?!” Bonus question: Why is it your favorite?
[reply] [quote]

Re: Pop the question!

13 Years Ago

I don't have a top favorite. There are too many! XD

Kaleido Star is a top favorite.

There is no action and explosions here. Just your average everyday life through the eyes of a Japanese girl coming to America in search of her dreams.

To be blunt. This is an inspirational anime. The message in small print is, "Follow your dreams no matter what obstacle lies before you." For our character (Sora Nagino--i think I spelled it right) she finds that with accomplishing ones dreams often involves bringing down the dreams of another even if it's unintentional. Instead Sora gets encouragement from her many peers that she can accomplish her goals and fulfill her dream while making others happy.

This is an anime with rivalry, drama, comedy, and plenty of heartwarming tales that will hopefully keep your interest for both seasons of it.  
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Well, first and foremost for me, the animation must be top quality.  As much as I like the story behind "Bleach" to many times the quality of the artistry takes away from the experience.  

Although I don't have a favorite, per se, I think of "Samurai Champloo" as great anime.  The theme of opposing energies that must work together to achieve an end is in keeping with the spirit of The Yin and The Yang.  It also has some of the best depictions of sword play I've seen in anime.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

There's way too many animes to answer that, but I'd say my favorite has to be Darker than Black, Soul Eater and Kuroshitsuji and many more. They're brilliant, nuff said.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

There are just too many animes and mangas I'm crazy about... Skip beat, Kuroshitsuji, Ouran High School Host Club are very few of the waaay too long list ^^   I can't say why I like most of them.. Most anime or manga I like have a strong willed character whom I admire like Kyouko in skip beat, some just have my interest and loyalty because I like them (e.g. Kuroshitsuji, I love Ciel and Sebby but am already annoyed with Claude and Alois while I'm only at the 2nd episode of the 2nd serie) Some are just so funny I can't help it but like them, like Ouran and there are many more reasons that I can't think of right now...   anyway... this is the list with animes I've watched: and this is a list with the manga I've read:   Greetings Sarah
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

I think the most amazing anime ever has to be Code Geass! Its got everything great about it! There are so many genres  involved and something for everyone to relate to. It's emotional and surprising and romantic. Just the right amount of everything! I think the best thing about the anime though is that something unexpected always happens. ALWAYS. You can never get enough of it until the very end. Even the end is such a big twist! Just simply AMAZING!
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

You guys certainly have mentioned some good ones! Recently, I have established my all times favorites (it was hard though, I love so many anime!) Top favorite is Ergo Proxy. It’s a thrilling show twisted with psychological and philosophical mindbenders and really, really good animation. The characters are among the most unique I have encountered too! I also like Samurai Champloo, so many great action sequences with top notch animation and humor. I watched all 26 episodes in a 5 days. Last but not least, Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C 2gig, purely because its an incredible sci-fi, has one totally amazing purple haired woman and one heck of a plot. I really could name more favorites but I’ll stop there. : P
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

My favorite is Death Note and Hetalia.
Hetalia is funny and cute, also reminds me that we need to stop thinking so serious. Death Note because of the mind games and all the critical thinking you have to do.