Anime lovers : Forum : Naruto- Does Sasuke truly love..

[reply] [quote]

Naruto- Does Sasuke truly love Sakura?

13 Years Ago

This question is for people who watch the Anime Naruto. If you don't then you probably won't know what I'm talking about
[reply] [quote]

Re: Naruto- Does Sasuke truly love Sakura?

13 Years Ago

Hard to say but I think it may be a no-no.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

I think he is in love with Naruto, but he is just to stubborn to admit it.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

I don't think he does, I just think he is grateful for all of her kindness. I think he loves the group that he was with before he turned all evil, but I think he has the most gratitude for Naruto. Naruto always tried to sympathize with him, pushed him to become who he is, and showed him the most kindness.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

No. Sakura has lost all hope in him now that he's hit  rock bottom. His whole personality changed due to the fact Madara Uchiha introduced him into so much hatred. Sasuke felt no remorse for his actions whatsoever. He would actually want to kill his own comrades just to get revenge. He even tried to kill Sakura, thank god Naruto saved her in time or else she would have been dead. Even though from the very beginning when I started watching Naruto, I was hoping those two would get together, but I lost the bet and owed my friend Rebecca five bucks. That sucked. No, Sasuke doesn't love Sakura period. But I still feel that he cares for his friends deeply. I know there are cruel people like him, but I know Sasuke. He can't have that much hatred consume him like that. Even though he claims to have severed the bonds with them, he knows he can't get rid of those memories that Team 7 had together. You can never forget memories that you spend together as a team; as close friends. 
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Okay.. Push the new storyline out of just a sec!!  Why would he thank her for all her kindness if he didn't?  He didn't want her to get hurt by 'Tachi-Kun or Madara-Teme!!  He didn't want her to see him as a monster, hello?  He loved her!!  He knew she loved him!!  Therefore he is still in love with her!!  :>
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Nope. Sasuke never cared for her in that way. As people said he was grateful for his teammates but that's pretty much it. His only focus was and still is revenge. Other things like people and relationships dont really matter to him.

As for the so called hatred, just watch the series or read the manga and see how it progresses :)
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Definitely not. Hohoho.