Anti-psychiatry : Forum : There was no group mission sta..

There was no group mission statement submitted for the contest so that is that there is no mission statement just a group

16 Years Ago

Do we want to keep this group open? I am open to your ideas? I can write what I write without your support even though it is appreciated and I don't want to close this unless you would like me too do so.

I would like to thank Carol for being here and calling me in on the forum so that I knew what was going on and she is a brave lady!

Do we need a mission statement? My mission is stopping the damage psychiatry is doing and stopping the propaganda, lol which is what I think I just got seriously called on since I made a comment to someone that I must have misunderstood? So I will leave it up to you?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Thanks, Janie. I just think that we need a group picture. ::smile::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I don't have a picture for this group, I have not been very good about this group. Any of you can feel free to do whatever you want to with it, whatever you think you can? I have a lot of stuff on my mind right now, I apologize for that. Janie

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

How about this:

http://www.motherjones.com/news/feature/2005/11/clicker_265x296.jpg

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

thank you Carol I will try to put it down as the group pic but I am not sure how?