Aspiring New Authors : Forum : Moderator's Blog

Moderator's Blog

14 Years Ago

Posting updates on what's going on lately.

ZOMG! Got a friend request from Terry Goodkind!

14 Years Ago

Current mood:  excited
                                                 Ok I'm totally tripping now! I go to check my email on both of my myspace accounts, and when I stop by the "Nataliya Maize" account there's a friend request from Terry Goodkind. I'm totally tripping right now!!!

Anyways, I called my husband, who's a HUGE fan, and he's all excited about it, especially since I recently got a call from a publisher, then I call my mom and she's like who's that???? LOL! Ugh Totally BUZZ KILL ROFL!!!

I'm all MOM HE'S THE STEPHEN KING OF MODERN FANTASY LITERATURE LOL! #1 New York Times Best Selling Author! The author of the books behind the new "Legend of the Seeker" TV Show lol!!! How can you not know, it's on the channel you watch lol!

Oh well, that's moms for you hahaha.

Anyways, I'm leaving a link here for anyone that doesn't know who is just in case lol. No more buzz kills rofl!

His new website for "The Laws of Nines"

Website #2 Best Known for "Wizard's First Rule", Book that started "The Legend of the Seeker" TV Show:

Video Interviews of Terry Goodkind:

Legend of the Seeker TV Show: