Assistance in Design- Characters, plots etc : Forum : Introduce yourself!

[reply] [quote]

Introduce yourself!

10 Years Ago

Hey there! I would like to welcome anyone and everyone to the group. I would like to get to know you a little better, so please tell me a little about yourself. But first I'll start with myself. My name is Casey, I am 19 years old and a freshman in college. I absolutly love to write and my main genres are military/war, horror, syfi, action,adventure, humor/ comedy and realistic fiction. Even a dab of fantasy. I absolutly love music. I can play a little on the piano and guitar but I mainly sing.  You don't have to do the exact thing I did, but just tell me a little about you. :)
[reply] [quote]

Re: Introduce yourself!

10 Years Ago

Hello! I'm Rachel, and I'm in high school. I love to design characters, worlds, and settings. I'm not great at writing stories, but I adore designing them.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Well welcome! Glad to have you! Anything you would like to know/ ask that I may be able to help with?
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Yes, in this group, will we be simply designing characters and plots or will we be helping others come up with them? What exactly will we be doing?
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

A little bit of both actually. For those who are having trouble getting all of the pieces together we are there to give them a hand. :)

[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Should we post some suggestions/plots/and or character?
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Sure if you would like. I'll be setting up some beginner or references for plot and settings soon. I've been extremely busy the past few months so I'm trying to get back in the swing of things.
 :)