Astronomy : Forum : A Contribution.

A Contribution.

9 Years Ago

Hello all. Outer Space, the limitlessly powerful and relevant of topics. How depressing, life would be, were our minute-to-minute selves to not possess the sight of outer space. Let alone the narrative-bug within us being ungratified, it would just be absolutely grim, and devastating. Space is essential. As commonly overlooked as it is, as unappreciated as it is (believe me, it is!), the real unequivocal truth about space is that it's one of the most visually important stimuli we could ever have available to us.                

Re: A Contribution.

9 Years Ago

It is very true what you say, but also space is everything we that surrounds us not only the darkesst places of the universes, but also the world we live in, as you say space is very essential in our lives, there are many wonders in space with supernovas, galaxys, Nebulas, etc. 
the space is full of questions unanswer, but there are also some that we can answer
The universe is a never ending math equation that we think that we're on the tip on tongue answering it, but then it turns out that it was just a beginning of something new.

9 Years Ago

Space is like a glacier. About 3/4 of it is underwater, 1/4 sticking out of the water. Scientists and everyone in general thinks that 1/4 is the whole glacier. They explore the 1/4 and think they know everything about space. But then they discover the 3/4 of it underwater. A lot more to learn about and explore!

9 Years Ago

The world is beautiful. Sometimes I look at the stars just to remind myself that I'm alive... That sounded so much better in my head. I was trying to be dramatic there:)

9 Years Ago

I'm most fascinated by the bizarre aspects of space, such as a black holes, the multiverse theory, and all those other crazy cosmic shenanigans. :)