Battle in Italy : Forum : Venice, Italy

Venice, Italy

10 Years Ago

Roleplay here is for both the Grimani Family and the Venier Family. You do not have to play a character in the family, maybe one of the towns people or some backstage worker for one of the families.

Re: Venice, Italy

10 Years Ago

Constance Grimani: We get to town in a carriage. Simon steps out first and holds the door open for Ella and I. " Ella, we must get you a new hat, and a new dress. Your style just isn't cutting it right now." I say with a slight smile, trying to be polite.

(Sorry to have to re-start this. My computer was glitching when I clicked reply and this thread ended up getting deleted instead. >.<)

10 Years Ago

Ella- It was another day out on the town. "You're right cousin, perhaps i'll find something in town today."

10 Years Ago

Melody-i enter the marketplace and look around at the variety of fabrics and foods all spread out in the different booths.

10 Years Ago

Antinio: I stop for a moment "Where to, Cadenza?" I ask, eager to get going.

10 Years Ago

Melody-i load a few fruits into my basket and smile kindly at the booth owner.I hand him the payment and set off down the street, distracted by all of the wondorous things in the market.mother and father hardly let me come to town but sometimes I convince them.

10 Years Ago

Stephen- I step out of the carriage and enter the market. I look through the different booths and stop at one who sold flowers. I looked at the roses, all of them in full bloom and deep red in color. I did not really care for other flowers, but roses always seemed to stand out for me. Plus roses are all throughout the garden at home, since they are mother's favorite. I continue on from the booth and walk into the hat shop.

10 Years Ago

Melody-i take in all of the wondorous sights and smells of the market.the whole place seems bursting with people bustling around and the warm feel of the sun that lights up the square.I continue on my way heading towards a artwork display booth.

10 Years Ago

Constance Grimani: " Glad you agree." I reply and begin to walk towards the hat store. My favorite hat store in Venice. Simon opens the door for us and we walk into a world of hats.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I look around, trying to figure out where I want to go. I know these streets like the back of my hand, but I usually roam them at night.

10 Years Ago

Melody -my attention is caught on a painting, portraying a scene from Romeo and Juliet, one of my favorite plays.the strokes seem so smooth and sure as the different colors create the scene.

10 Years Ago

Stephen- I look up and down the shelves of hats as I walk. Hearing the silver bell over the door ring, I look over to see who came in, being my usual curious self. Two girls and a boy come in and start to walk along the front shelves of the hats. I look away but then look up again, noticing the girl in front. She had black hair and blue eyes. She was tall and had what seemed like perfect skin. She didn't take any notice of me, but as I continued to go down the shelves, I kept glancing back towards her. I decided I would ask her name before she or I left the shop.

10 Years Ago

Cadenza: I was anxious to get going. I could see the Veniers and almost yelled in disgust.
" I have to go do my own thing." I spoke. I hoped Antonio wouldn't question. Being over protective he did have a habit of always watching out for me.

10 Years Ago

Antonio: I sigh "Leaving me to brave the perils of the city alone, how cruel." I shake my head "What am I going to do with you? Wait, don't answer that, I'm a little afraid of your reply." I smile "Just try not to get yourself killed, alright?"

10 Years Ago

Ella- I follow Constance into the finest hat store in Venice.

10 Years Ago

Constance Grimani: As we walk the aisle's I notice a boy, maybe a year or so older, following us from behind shelves. I ignore him and continue to look for the right hat for Ella. I pick up a pink one with a rose on the side. " Ella?" I say and show her the hat.

10 Years Ago

Melody-i head down the street to a flower stand.

10 Years Ago

Stephen- I was looking over the hats that were in front if me when I heard the girl talk. A voice that was smooth like velvet. I make myself look as though I'm choosing between the hats, when in reality I wanted to hear her speak again.

10 Years Ago

Constance Grimani: I glance at the boy, but make it look like I am just glancing at the hats. I put the hat down. " I change my mind, I think this one, will look much better on you." I say picking up the hat the boy was hiding behind.

10 Years Ago

Stephen- I notice the hat in front of me was being picked up and I notice that it is the girl. Our eyes lock for a second, but then she turns back around to talk to her group. Closer up, she seemed even more beautiful. I shook my head a bit and continued on looking at the hats.

First Page first
Previous Page prev