Battle rp : Forum : Zakoo and Cindy encounter/ fig..

Zakoo and Cindy encounter/ fight

10 Years Ago

Encounter:   "Finally, gigs are awesome, but it never has beaten writing poetry." I sighed in releif. I wrote, stanza after stanza, working very hard on this, a new poem. I had finally finished, and I was very happy with it... Until I spotted her

Re: Zakoo and Cindy encounter/ fight

10 Years Ago

i saw this guy writing something, "whatchya dooooin?"

10 Years Ago

I looked up. "Oh, a little hobbie of mine. I'm writing poetry. You want to see?" I smirked, I've been trying to untense, and let my anger flow in music, or painting. "Like it?" I asked, eargerly awaiting a response

10 Years Ago

I frowned, "It dosn't make any sence".

10 Years Ago

:/ "What do you mean?" I asked, standing back to my feet. "It makes perfect sense! ABBA, CDDC, EFG, HHII, JJKK, LMN, OOO. And, and, all the metaphors are common sense."

10 Years Ago

I shook my head, "I don't see it".

10 Years Ago

I growled, I lost my peace so easily. I yanked the peice of paper, and began to scam through it. "....Blaring...Crowd....Loud!...Starring..." I read aloud, "See so far?!...See...Metal...cool...Me.." I turned my head to her, with a quite growl. "See?! Stanza one through two are as I said! Or can you not read my lips neither!?"

10 Years Ago

"Woah cool it bro".

10 Years Ago

I took a deep breath out. "I'm trying, but...It's so obvious, and frustrating!" I sighed... I turned around to walk away, but I felt a force in my back, and I whipped back around. "You just punched me! Wh...why?!"

10 Years Ago

the yelling had caused the spark. a small smile crept across her face, "Cindy isn't here..."

10 Years Ago

I shuffled back, and took my stance. I was trained to fight men, not... those things. But I guess I'd try my best. I swung my arms from left to right as I kicked my legs left to right on the same beat.

10 Years Ago

she took a few hits then started to dodge.

10 Years Ago

I flipped to a hand stand and channeled my energy through kicks. Breathing was the key, and I had to twist to unlock my opponet's defeat. I flipped back to my feet away from the thing it looked like a fiery ghost, or spirit. My energy seemed to help though

10 Years Ago

she blocked with her arms sheilding in front of her and stumbeled back. thats gonna bruise >.<

10 Years Ago

I switched stances, and now I swayed my body left from right as my hands covered my face, but leaving room to see. "Sway like a snake, protect your fangs, and strike your oppenent with fangs when they're in a weak position." I heard my sensei's voice ring in my head

10 Years Ago

he started swaying. "dancing now?" she coppied him laughing.

10 Years Ago

"I was dancing before." I replied, I thought a comment or two could put me at an advantage. Sensei taught a mix of fighting styles, and capoeira was a favourite of his.

10 Years Ago

she smirked, gathering darkness and compressing it ready to create a blast, "so what are we doing now?"

10 Years Ago

I smiled, her balance was off. Her concentration was more concearned with the offence, and it neglected her balance. I kicked her calf, and threw an upercut to her chest.

10 Years Ago

she  fell to the ground breathless, darkness skattered. "s**t".

First Page first
Previous Page prev