Between the Pages : Forum : Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself!

9 Years Ago

Yes, I know we've all written a hundred mini bios about ourselves and/or our novel for Camp NaNo, but hey, what's one more?

Re: Introduce Yourself!

9 Years Ago

Trying to take my craft to the next level. Yes I consider writing to be a craft as I have been working at this for a LONG time, in varying capacities and creative bursts, but always wobble back and forth.

Through a recent commitment to social media I became more 'connected' with those who are like minded, and must say in this regard I am a huge champion of SM. In my recent learnings I became aware of NaNoWriMo and signed up, but I let myself get sidetracked once again. Primarily because I wasn't really ready to write a novel. I'm closer now, but still not ready, but decided to not let that impede me any longer.

As of this first day of camp nano, I have plotted an outline (first time for that activity) and am at roughly 15k words.  It is my goal to have the basic novel written in first draft 30 days from now.

Re: Introduce Yourself!

9 Years Ago

I've always wanted to write, but fear has held me back. This is my first time getting committed to it and seeing it through start to finish. Can't wait to get the first draft done.