Book Club : Forum : Review Forum

Review Forum

13 Years Ago

Hola, Zombeh here.

This is just a thread for those who want a specific book reviewed. I will try my best to read each book, and please, if you post, only ask a review for one book. [it takes time to read some of the books on here] ;)

The One and Only,
Zombeh™

Re: Review Forum

13 Years Ago

Well I guess I'll be the first victim volunteer LOL and ask for a review of my book Saepe Expertus.

13 Years Ago

I guess I'm the next victim, I mean Volunteer Slightly worried about asking a zombeh to review my book, but I need the unbiased review. Thanks, The book has been posted up in the new writing section and is called The First of the Chosen - The Seer. Several heads ups now. It's fantasy (not dwarves and orcs and dragons, people with abilities known as Gifts and magic). The chapters are all around 2000 words long, give or take 500 (usually give). I would only like constructive criticism, not 'I hated it' and leave it like that, I have to know why and I WILL keep badgering you as to why. Though I like good reviews (they give me a nice case of swelled head syndrome :L), I do prefer constructive criticism. It's only three chapters at the moment, but is slowly growing and nothing really happens, so expect no minor climaxes yet. That's about it for the heads ups. Cheers, Brasso   Next Victim :L. I joke of course, your probably a good reviewer

13 Years Ago

It would be really great if you read my book, Breaking Free.  It's still a work in progress but I'd like to know what you think so far.  :)

13 Years Ago

Though there is a distinct lapse of zombeh food (aka rotting meat) in my book, I would still be honored to have someone review my book! It's called Puritayii: Fighting Samuaii.

I hope you like. And I really am sorry about the meat........

lol
-Jessie

13 Years Ago

I'd be grateful if someone would review my book Populace 
It's a work in progress, with three chapters done already, but I'd like to hear some opinions on what's already there.

11 Years Ago

I'd really like some more reviews for my book Should I Tell?

11 Years Ago

If you have the time I would love it if you would read and review my book-in-progress called "Soul Bound".

11 Years Ago

Id like reviews for Ash to Ash :)