Book Club : Forum : Review for Reviews?

Review for Reviews?

11 Years Ago

I would love some more reviews for my series, if you review a chapter for me I will gladly review a chapter for you, just message me or include in your review what you want me to review!
Here's a list of my series, review what ever chapters you'd like!

The Sun and the Moon (Book 1)
Esme Caliente lives in a world where class is determined by hair and eye color. She is born Harle in a Hazmat family, labeled an untouchable by the outside world. Then, she wakes up in a post apocalyptic world infested with zombies. Esme and her gang of teenage rouges try to save the world by reuniting the nations. (Book 1 in the Sati Series)

Fire and Ice (Book 2)

Dawn and Dusk (Book 3- IN PROGRESS)

Carpe Diem (IN PROGRESS)

Society of Broken Hearts (IN PROGRESS)

Re: Review for Reviews?

11 Years Ago

hi syrinx

I will post  my review of your first book "The sun and the Moon". Please be patient with me. I am also pursuing my studies. I will be posting my book. Please review my fiction novel in progress.
Regards
Rajesh H

11 Years Ago

I read the first chapter and left a review for you.

11 Years Ago

Left a review for you on the first chapter of The Society of Broken Hearts :)

11 Years Ago

i'd be glad to read your series if you read mine. Mine is titled What's Behind The Looking Glass.

11 Years Ago

Finished both your books and read all that you posted on third and your fourth. Fond it very good and think it will be a big hit when published. I will work on a final review and post when I get a chance this weekend.