Book Club : Forum : Really need reviews!

Really need reviews!

11 Years Ago

I am new to this website and its pretty hard to get reviews for a completed book when you don't really know many people hahaha. So I would love to her some critics about it. 
Book 1 Harmony is completed and then there is Book 2 Honor which I am working on now. Here is the synopsis for Harmony.

Jaci Pintor comes to her new high school in Central Falls, Rhode Island, thinking that she'll be the outcast again. Her first day is full of worries of fitting in and if she'll have friends, but the friends she makes are more than what they seem. They're isolated and they seem to know her. Jaci finds love with the leader of the group Sam Lied, never expecting him to love her back. But what Jaci doesn't know is that her life was destined to be this way. She will find her self stuck in between a battle of good and evil and the prize?....Her.
Sam Lied thinks the first day of school will be just like any other. Alone. But when he takes the chance and goes around the tree to meet the new girl, he knows that will never be the case again. He finally knows she really exists and that it isn't just some fantasy, as Lani puts it. He does whatever it takes to have her stay with him, to never lose her. But when one of his friends ruin everything, his worst nightmare comes true.

Please read Harmony! Thank you!!!!!!!

Re: Really need reviews!

11 Years Ago

Yes it's hard to find people that read and write novel's. I have. been. on this site a very long time and I am always looking for new books to. read as well as people leaving comments and sometimes help. I am willing to read if you are willing to return the favor. I have several complete books a series titled what's behind the looking glass. and my Bio my life and how it has changed me. you are more than welcome to read them and I will return the favor