Bookworms : Forum : Good Afternoon?

Good Afternoon?

10 Years Ago

I'm not the creator of this group but I just wanted to give a little shout out... say help to the fellow bookworms of the WC community!  So Hello! Come on in and grab a seat? Shall we chit-chat?

Re: Good Afternoon?

10 Years Ago

Hello everyone! My name is Bailey. And I proudly say that I am a bookworm! I dive into books all the time, with my friends wondering how I do it when sometimes I take on series that have 7 books in them or just one book that is over 1,000 pages long. My favorite author of all is J. R. R. Tolkien and I go to his books for inspiration. But I also love Suzanne Collins and her Hunger Games Trilogy. Now from my books to my writing. I am best at fantasy adventure stories, though I'm also trying out some sci fi stuff. I write poetry when I'm not working or can't get to my stories. I write poems on different things, from emotions to objects to even my pets. But I enjoy writing poems that reflect my love of Edgar A. Poe's work. Poems that show a crime or something mysterious like that. Anyway, that's just a bit of an introduction of myself. If there are any questions for me, anything at all, please ask! ~Bailey B.