Camp Nano Group! : Forum : Nanowrimo Related Questions an..

Nanowrimo Related Questions and Talk

7 Years Ago

Guess we can talk about camp and any worries related to it, or questions about what we're doing when it comes back around in here!

Re: Nanowrimo Related Questions and Talk

7 Years Ago

Well, I'm feeling twice as excited about July Camp NaNo as I was in April. It's obious, after all this time, that I was floundering in the lake beside our cabin. This time, I'm a gonna be prepared ;) Anyone else feeling something now that they didn't feel before? You name it, I've got it... improved storyline, prompts (don't you just looooove Pinterest?), research, etc. In other words, my armor is nice and shiny. I've got the most owesome camp-themed recepies, so if you want to follow me on Pinerest, we can dine together/apart! So yes, I'm totally thriled, and more than a little nervous. Let's hear the deets: who's most excited about what? Who's nervous about what? Let's get everything sorted a good while before camp begins...

7 Years Ago

Hey :) I love Pinterest to collect ideas and inspiring stuff, too. I´d like to follow you there, what´s your name?
Also I´m pretty excited about next camp NaNo. I saw that it´s only 14 days until cabin assignment. Is everyone in this group going to participate? It would be great to have such a nice and active cabin again! 

7 Years Ago

I'm 110% gonna participate this July!! Especially with a cabin full of awesome people like you again to keep me going ^.^ hopefully this time I shall achieve my word count.

7 Years Ago

@MadnessInWonderland good to hear, that you´re going to participate. :) Who is going to write on the same story as in april, btw? Is someone starting a new project? I´m planning to write on my april project Phoenix again. 

7 Years Ago

As y'all know, I'm TOTALLY in! (I suspect that I made that abundantly clear in my last post) And yes, I'm sticking with my previous story- but entering this, I'll have one heck load of researchers under my belt. So, for those of you who are sticking with their previous work, have you made many changes? Do you feel positive about them? And for those who've changed, do you close to your new material? I feel like this is the time of connection between us as a group. Opinions??

Btw...

7 Years Ago

Who is comfortable with my building the cabin as soon as Camp NaNo opens? From that point, I can send invites. Please DON'T think I'm being pushy and overbearing. I love my fellow "campers".

7 Years Ago

Yeah I'm going to be carrying on Covern (temporary name atm) during July. And go ahead and make the cabin when they open, I'd love to be in the same Cabin as you guys again since I had so much fun last time!!

7 Years Ago

Hey, that sounds like fun, only add people who are going to be active though because otherwise it's a lil bit of a waste of spaces! I know someone from my cabin last year who would be interested in joining us too?

7 Years Ago

That sounds like a great idea Claud!! It'll be great to have new people to the cabin, especially if they'll participate. And since they're a friend (and past cabin mate) I know they're gonna be awesome!!

7 Years Ago

ONLY 7 MORE DAYS TILL CAMP WHOOO!! GETTING PUMED!! ANYONE ELSE EXCITED!?!?

7 Years Ago

Me, too!! :D I missed the cabin during May and June! And I missed writing in general. Other duties got in the way... But now so excited to start writing again. :) I´m building some background for my supporting characters right now. What´s your way to prepare for Camp NaNo? Set up playlists? Buy some Ice tea? Sharpen your pencils? ;)

7 Years Ago

Whooooo!! Cabin assignment time!! Who's gonna make the cabin??

7 Years Ago

Woohoo :D I´m already on the edge of my seat! I´m so excited to share a cabin with you guys once more. :) I think Rebel Angel wanted to open a cabin? But if she is busy, I think any of us could open the cabin and send the invitations. It amounts to the same thing. :)