Celestial Cross Academy : Forum : Celestial-Bearer North

Celestial-Bearer North

10 Years Ago

This is the Celestial Wing of the Academy. Here you can go into your dorms, reading room, living room, washrooms, snack bar, kitchen, and private Celestial Courtyard. Celestial Students: Evora Danrayi, Astra, Seraphiel Winchester, and Electra Asterodea.

Re: Celestial-Bearer North

10 Years Ago

Celestial Living RoomCelestial Kitchen       Celestial Reading Room     

10 Years Ago

Electra Asterodea: " It is no problem. You are a fellow Celestial-Bearer after all."

10 Years Ago

Evora- So what is it exactly we can do?

10 Years Ago

Electra Asterodea: I sit in the armchair of the living room. " What do you mean, what can we do? Magic-wise? or around the campus?"

10 Years Ago

Evora- Both, if you could clarify, like I said,.... new here. I say a bit embarrassed.

10 Years Ago

Electra Asterodea: I rest my elbow on the chair arm and raise my hand, playing with ice, making it take different shapes. " Around the campus, everything, except using magic against other students, and never go to the Ruins. There's an enchanted charm that will electrocute you instantly. And for magic, well, you  shall see that right now I am making ice right?  We can do many things."

10 Years Ago

Evora- "Wow, I can't wait to learn all this cool stuff, and no worries about the ruins, that place seems creepy already".

10 Years Ago

Electra Asterodea: " Guess what I heard? There shall be one more Celestial-Bearer entering the academy. I heard the Headmistress speaking about it."

10 Years Ago

Evora- "Really? Cool! I can't wait to meet them"

10 Years Ago

Electra Asterodea: " She is supposed to arrive with her twin brother later today. Word in the halls is that there Italian Royals. Higher ranked than my family."

10 Years Ago

Evora- " Wow, sounds like a really big deal ".

10 Years Ago

Electra Asterodea: I nod and lean back in the chair. " It is. Headmistress Lancaster says that these two Celestial-Bearer's are the most powerful teenaged Celestials in history."

10 Years Ago

Evora-" Really? Wow!"

10 Years Ago

Electra Asterodea: I look at the clock. " They are supposed to be here at noon. Headmistress Lancaster must be talking with them right now. It's was 11:59. Maybe they will be late." I comment

10 Years Ago

Evora- "Maybe, do you think they're nice? I mean i'm sure they are, all the people I've met so far have been."

10 Years Ago

Electra Asterodea: I shrug. " Maybe."  ((I posted the profile for them on Characters, check it out.))

10 Years Ago

(okay,  Also I can create a teacher(s) if you want. If so what gender and bearer skill will they teach?)

10 Years Ago

(( I will think about it. I GTG right now.))

10 Years Ago

Evora- "Well, i'm going to head back to my room. Thank you for being so nice!"

First Page first
Previous Page prev