Circle Of Literary Thinkers : Forum : Roll Call

Roll Call

16 Years Ago

Hello,

I just happened by this group and thought it was a perfect fit. Seeing as the forum is empty i thought i would get things rolling.

Hence the totally unoriginal title.

My name is Wulfstan Crumble. I've been a member on here since 2006. During the crash i lost a lot of things, like a part of me. Writing is an uncontrollable passion akin to breathing and eating.

I'll keep this short. So, nice to meet you all.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm here!  I live to write, and I write whatever moves me, whatever genre.  Right now I'm working too much, and just hate it!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Dont work too hard now!!!

Mine's the opposite. Lots of discipline keeping but little other work.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Well hello there everybody, i am surprised that my group came out so well. My real name is Malcolm Barbera, i write. Writing for me is something that i could never explain to anybody else, though im sure many of you know what the feeling, the passion feels like in you. Im currently 16, very young, and hating it. Oh how i wish i was 18, life would be so much simpler for me.

But enough of that. You all know the purpose of this group, so, write!

If you have anything you really want to show us tell me and i can put it on display :)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Originally posted by Shade

Well hello there everybody, i am surprised that my group came out so well. My real name is Malcolm Barbera, i write. Writing for me is something that i could never explain to anybody else, though im sure many of you know what the feeling, the passion feels like in you. Im currently 16, very young, and hating it. Oh how i wish i was 18, life would be so much simpler for me.

If you have anything you really want to show us tell me and i can put it on display :)

Enjoy being 16, Malcolm.  Don't believe the hype.  Life only gets more complicated as you get older.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Trust me, and Atlanta too, if you wish away your youth you'll miss it when you get older. Sure you cant drink or vote or buy cigarettes but things are still new, less cynical and you do not have the utter grind of working for a living. Relax mate and enjoy it.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Originally posted by Atlanta Carter

Originally posted by Shade

Enjoy being 16, Malcolm.  Don't believe the hype.  Life only gets more complicated as you get older.

I understand all that but i want those complications and those unrestricted responsibilities. My youth is already gone, unfortunately, i matured much to quick for anything really, haha. I dont hang out with high schoolers that often, and i think i have one friend in high school. The other three are all in college :)

I do enjoy my youth, its just that im already prepared and ready for the rest of my life and i have to wait, i dont mind waiting, but i wish it would go faster.